Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Five Weeks....

Five weeks and counting....

Five weeks from today is my scheduled c-section. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment. The worse part of the visit is always stepping on the scale. I should be very happy that everything is going GREAT. Blood pressure is great, baby's heartbeat is great, and I am measuring right where I need to be. I really have nothing to complain about and should be very happy with such a healthy pregnancy, but all I can think about is that stupid number on the scale! And if one more person ask if I am having twins, I just might explode!!

On a happier note, Josh and I got to spend the weekend together at a Family Life marriage conference. This is exactly what I (we) needed. What a wonderful break to be able to connect with each other. It reminded us that we need to be making our marriage a priority, and if you have kids, you know that sometimes they tend to take over your life. We have come home with great tools and are making changes in our home.

Also, we are in prayer about Josh's job. Many of you know he is working 3rds, which I didn't think would be as hard as it has been. He might have an opportunity to move to a weekend shift. He would work three 12hour days on the weekend and be able to have the week off if he wanted to. This could be an answer to prayer, we will continue to seek God in this area.

My boys are growing up so fast. Everett turned 5 yesterday!! He is growing into a wonderful young boy, God has really been working in him and in our relationship.

This weather is gross and I am ready to see some grass. Come on Spring!!

I will end on this quote I came across.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” DARE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment