Friday, March 19, 2010

Dirty Bath Tub...

It is Friday!! Which means what exactly?? I am not sure, our weekends are just as packed full as the weekdays..hhmmm. With Josh working so much we really don't seem to have actual weekends to enjoy, but we know this doesn't last forever and we are taking it while we can.

I LOVE the sunshine! I LOVE that the boys can be outside playing and running and not inside!! I LOVE flip-flops too. But with all this playing outside the boys get very very dirty, they are boys. So the bath tub gets very dirty too and we use a lot more water with so many bathes and showers to try and stay clean. But so worth it. The days seem to have less fighting and less tantrums, thank you LORD! I have also been doing a lot of praying in this area so I am sure that is helping also.

Baby Fever is also going on in the house these days. To have or not have another baby? That is the question. Josh and I are both in prayer about this right now and sometimes I just wish God would leave me a little note and let me know.

All the boys got there hair cut and are handsome as can be! I still haven't done Nolan's 2 year pics or Everett's 4 year pics, so I made an appointment to have them done tonight. Taking all the boys without Josh will be interesting but I am sure things will go fine.

Today was a five mile run and it went by really fast and I felt pretty good. Got adjusted again at the Chiropractor today and hoping that tomorrows long run will be just as smooth. Have a wonderful Friday! Pray Today! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment