Monday, March 29, 2010

MOONday...

Hello Sunshine, I love you! One question, could you please be up at 5:30am and warm me up on my runs? Thanks!

I am so ready to be running in warmer weather, soon though, soon. It is another week and I am feeling pretty good about it. Last week was another 40+ mile week and had my longest run yet, 13.1 miles(half-marathon). This mornings run was chilly but the moon was huge and beautiful.

I finally got to GNC today and picked up some fish oil. Hoping this will be helpful to my knees as well.

Saturday I also got my hair done. Thanks to Barb, I now have less gray!

Got a flyer today for Flipz Tumbling Gym in town and am so excited about signing all three boys up. Just hoping it doesn't interfer with soccer practice. I hear Nolan calling for me, gotta run. This week is going to be awesome! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment