Thursday, March 18, 2010

Heelloooo Blog World...

Good Morning Thursday! Long time, no blog. Not that I haven't had plenty to blog about, it is just getting the time to sit for a few moments and get those thoughts down. So here I am back at it again. I won't be going through the last month, that could take forever.

Things are going well. I finally feel like our house is coming together after 2 years, one room at a time. We got new furniture and the living room looks awesome. My dining room table comes today and I am super excited about that. We have been painting and what a difference that has made.

And yes, I am still running!! Only about 7 weeks left of training before the 25K. Training is going well, feeling good. Also, have gone back to the chiropractor and have started taking the kids too. I am still at Curves on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and recently have started a Saturday Power Workout too. This Saturday will be our fourth week and there has been a huge crowd of new ladies trying it out.

Josh is working like a mad man. Putting in 64 hours a week on average! We are so thankful for the nice weather. The boys have been outside playing and it has been wonderful.

Also I am now officially 10.5 pounds away from my goal weight. It has been hard work and I feel these last pounds are going to be the hardest. So thankful that summer is right around the corner, Farmer's Market here I come!! Have an amazing and blessed Thursday. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment