Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hallelujah Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday All! I am having a better week in the sense that I am feeling more motivated. Not a better week in the sense of my brother.

My brother moved in with us because for the thousandth time his wife kicked him out and is sleeping around. I really thought this time was different. I really thought Tyler had had enough and was going to finally move on from her. But yesterday he totally disappointed me and cave in and went back to her. I can't get into the whole story but the things she does to him no one should have to go through. I could never in a million years see my self doing those things to Josh. It breaks my heart that he doesn't think that he deserves any better. Anyway, this is the last time we are helping him, the last time I will be getting involved. It is too emotionally draining and I am tired of seeing him hurt over and over and over again.

Enough of that. I feel like I am getting some energy back this week. My runs have been pretty good, even though we(Tracy and I) have had to trudge through snow. We had a great run yesterday and knocked out 5 miles in about 47 minutes.

We finally decided that it was time to look at furniture for the house. Art Van had some really great deals and we ended up getting some great things. We got a living room set, dining room table and fireplace! I am so excited to actually have things that match and be able to decorate some more! Fireplace comes tomorrow and the rest comes next week. We are moving our upstairs furniture downstairs and organizing down there more. We are going to steam clean the carpets and get things ready for delivery day. We have a lot of work to do, but totally worth it.

Got a diaper to change and laundry and dishes to do. I have a full day ahead of me, I had better get started. Hallelujah Wednesday! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment