Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Week...

This week has been rough. I have been feeling blah all week long. Not sure what is going on but it was even hard to get motivated to run. It will be nice to not have to wake up to an alarm tomorrow. I am just drained.

I do know that this week will bring better things. I am praying for motivation and encouragement. I am ready for a day with Josh even though he still has to work a little bit.

Tracy and I ran nine miles this morning and I could barely get out of bed to meet her but am glad I did. Felt good to get it done.

Today is Nolan's birthday. He is two today. I can hardly believe that he is getting so big. He also had to have a filling yesterday at the dentist, what a bummer. Winton and Everett had great check-ups with no cavities.

I am going to make cupcakes for Nolan today so I had better get at it. Glad it is Friday. Hoping for a relaxing weekend. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment