Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trix are for kids...

Hello Tuesday! Today was a Curves day. I work every Tuesday and Thursdays at Curves and lead a power workout. The workout can be a bit intense but well worth it and my ladies hardly ever complain. Today I was getting ready to go out on the circuit and all my ladies were out there wearing shirts with the saying "I Survived Tanya". They also had one made for me which said "Coach Tanya". Just another reason why I love my job.

For some reason today I have had a bit of a sweet tooth, (which rarely happens) I am more of a salty type of girl. So Everett and I are sitting here eating Trix out of the box! We all have our days. I am feeling much better since the weekend. Yesterdays run was a bit cold and I wasn't moving that fast. Today I felt much better and got 4.5 miles done on the treadmill. Tomorrows run should be interesting with all this snow we are suppose to be getting.

Deciding what to do for dinner, thinking it just might be stir-fry. Gotta get going. Blog you later. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment