Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FFFFAT TUESDAY...

Fat Tuesday! And that is exactly how I feel today. Blah.

It has not been a good couple of weeks. Food is taking over once again. What is going on here? Some days I would do really well and the next I am shoving my face with crap! I am running 5-6 days a week, over 30 miles plus going to Curves twice a week. Agghhh, it has to be the food. Frustrating. So I am getting back on track and limiting my calories.

I am so ready for sunshine and less snow. I don't mind the snow but I am ready to not have to layer to run outside. I haven't gotten my run in today, I need to get on the treadmill. Totally unmotivated today. This is not me. I am in a slump.

I do know God is Good and I am learning to give more things over to Him. It is taking time and lots of prayer on my behalf. Not sure why I am feeling so blah lately. But I do not like it. Time for some R&R with the hubby. LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Midwinter blah's maybe? I've been feeling it a little too. Don't worry. Spring is just around the corner. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete