Friday, February 12, 2010

Just keep going and going...

No School Friday! It's a four day weekend for the kiddos.

It has been a pretty good week. Have had my ups and downs with the boys but am praying about it. This was Everett's first week of school. He is loving it and loves telling me his stories when he gets home. I think this is a great start for him.

This week has been a pretty good running week too. A bit chilly in the morning but nothing we couldn't handle. Tracy and I did our long run this morning, 11.2 miles. This is the farthest run for the both of us. It felt so good to be able to run for that long.

After my run, I took the boys to the mall to play. Met up with Jen and her boys and Melissa and Amy. It was a good time! I need a girls night out! Jen and I took the boys to have lunch at the Asian Buffet and it was really good and everyone behaved.

Also on a side note, Nolan is addicted to gum. Loves it, chews it everyday. Too funny, he is something else. Oh and I am LOVING the sunshine today, beautiful. Got most of my cleaning done and the last load of laundry is in the washer. Can't wait for Josh to get home. LOVE HIM!! I really am blessed with a great man of God. Thank you LORD! God is Good. Now to decide what's for dinner....hmmm. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment