Friday, March 26, 2010

Pee Pee in the Potty...

Hello Friday! Man, it is COLD today. Eventhough Tracy and I have ran in cold weather, today we decided to skip the cold and do our runs inside. Won't be too bad, it is any easy day before our long run tomorrow.

This week I got to the eye doctor. Not much has changed in my vision which is great. I did get some new glasses and am going to try contacts again. The last ones I had just didn't feel right and dried up really fast. But the doc hooked it up with some great contacts. I tried them out last night and they totally felt awesome! YYAAA HOOOOO sunglasses here I come.

I had a great week running and had great workouts at Curves also. So, just seven weeks away from race day, pretty exciting. Also I have looked into a training schedule for an upcoming marathon, and to my surprise the training isn't too far beyond what we are doing now. Of course the longer runs are a bit longer (instead of 13 miles they will be more like 20 miles). That is still all up in the air and the maranthon isn't until October. Right now I am just focusing on finishing the 25K and staying healthy.



My boys are growing way too fast! Last night Nolan got on the potty (which he does often but usually just sits there) and he actually went pee! So we all sang a little song and danced and clapped for him and he was totally excited! We are dorks but we like it that way.

I love saving money! And I have been getting some really great deals with Savingsangels! Last night I went to Plumbs and stocked up on cereal. I now love Chocolate Chex, just the right amount of chocolate to satisfy the sweet tooth, yummy! We also checked out Save a lot this week and it is very nice in there. Our big find is bananas for 33cents a pound.

Everyday I am reminded how awesome of a God I serve! He has truely blessed my life and family. What an awesome provider, healer, and on and on I could go. And no matter how rough we might think life is, He is ALWAYS there! I serve a God who was, is, and is to come. What an amazing thought. I love the LORD and heaven is going to be Fabulous. Sorry guys, you are stuck with me for eternity. LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you all sang a potty song for Nolan. We do that kind of stuff too. Is the new Save-A-Lot open?

    ReplyDelete