Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Good Morning once again. What a great weekend. We had a wonderful Christmas at home with the boys and then headed out to Fremont to see family. When we got there we headed straight for the heated pool! So relaxing and warm. Boys had a blast swimming. As the boys finished up swimming, I hit up the treadmill for a quick run. I felt pretty good for the majority of my run, but then my toe started hurting. So I only ended up going 3.5miles and headed to take a shower. Took my shoes off and had a sock full of blood. (well just by the toes) I could not see why my toe was bleeding, no blister. Took a shower and notice that my middle toes where rubbing on each other and rubbing the skin off. yuck!

Spent Christmas night with family and opened more presents. My aunt and uncle got my whole family....season passes to Michigan's Adventure!! How cool is that?! We were totally surprised and excited. We had such a good time at MIA last summer.

On Saturday we had our family party with cousins and other aunts and uncles. It was so good to see everyone. I did indulge a bit and took the day off from running to try and let my toes heal a bit. We played Fact or Crap and Catch Phrase. Just a little FYI, the girls totally whooped the boys in Catch Phrase! Some great laughs were had that night. We were going to come home Saturday but decided to stay one more night.

Sunday was a good day. I started my day out with a run. Knew I had to get a long one in since I skipped the day before. Set my time for 75mins. I had a really good run, toes felt alright, and I rocked out with my ipod. Ran 7.35 miles. Helped clean up the house, went sledding in the back with the boys. Loaded up the car and headed home. My mom moved back to her house this weekend in Fremont. She seems happy so that is a good thing. I am sure she will be back and forth.

All the boys slept until after 7:30 this morning! What a treat, but we all needed a good nights rest. All five of us had been sleeping in a king size bed over the weekend. Now on to shoveling out the driveway. It just might take me all day.

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment