Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quiet House...rare

Christmas Eve! Two boys napping, one watching a movie, Josh changing the brakes in the garage, me just getting to eat lunch. It is oh so quiet in here. I'll take it when I can. Yesterday a lot of baking was done, bathroom cleaned from top to bottom, floors cleaned, and got some wrapping done. Today finished the rest of the baking, well acutally my mom did most of it today.

I got to enjoy a long run today. Kinda felt like a traitor, went to the gym with Mel, ran just over 6 miles. Feeling good! I can't believe that our race is just about a week away. I am so excited, Josh not so much.

I am glad Josh is home early today. It will be so nice to spend time together as a family. Tomorrow we will be heading up to Fremont for a couple of days to see family. Heated pool here I come! Sorry about such a short entry today, I am going to enjoy the peacefulness here! Have a fabulous Merry Chirstmas! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment