Saturday, January 9, 2010

Actually made it through the week....

Blog. blog. blog. Been thinking about you all week. But never got here. I'll try to squeeze in some while the boys are playing with Josh. This week was interesting. Had some major ups and downs with Everett, but got through them. I have been praying a lot about the situation and I see things changing for the better. One day at a time.

I actually got to go to the dentist this week(it had been a couple of years due to no insurance). Thanks again Melissa for watching the boys! Hold up, to be continued. Playing cards, having coffee! OK, back. As I was saying, dentist visit went well, actually have a plan to get all my teeth fixed, awesome.

This week I also got to work at Curves and get some great workouts in. I have been burning a 1000 calories or more each workout. I also have been getting some runs in too. I am going to do the Frostbite run in Fremont in February. First I was thinking just the 5K, now I am thinking it just might have to be the 10K. This would be .4 miles longer than the last race. Not sure if I can convince Josh to run another long one with me, we shall see.

I ventured out last night with the boys and decided to take them to McDonald's so they could play. It was a really good time. Boys listened well and had a great time out of the house. They found some other kids to play with and Winton yelled from the top of the play place, "Mom, we found some friends and they look Chinese!". All in all, it was a good time.

I am going to run today, I am going to run today, I am going to run today. Saying it so I don't forget, I have to find time to get a run in today, probably a long one. I am 13lbs away from my goal weight, can't quit now. I am so blessed! My Savior Lives and He Lives in ME!! Isn't God good?!! Much love to all. LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. God is Good!! I'm glad I got the chance to catch up with you a little tonight. You look AWESOME. Keep up the running. I might have to join you this summer.

    ReplyDelete