Friday, January 1, 2010

A High Of 20 degrees, awesome...

Happy 2010 Everyone!

Over the last couple of days I have been thinking that I really could blog every hour just to keep up with what is happening in my home. Guess that is what comes with having three boys. And even though I would really love to have new carpet, yesterday was one of those days that I know why I shouldn't. Yogurt was spilled and puke was splattered, whatever, I'll take my new van instead.

We finally got a second car. Whoo hooo. So glad to have a van back. We got a 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan with stow and go seats. Awesome! We have never had a car this new, it is beautiful. My hubby is so sweet. And it helped that we got a really really good deal and lifetime warranty.

So today is the day. Big race day. 6 mile run through the snow and a bold high of 20 degrees! What a day to run. I'll just have to run fast to stay warm. Good thing Josh will be right by my side.

As far as the New Year, well I was sleeping by 9. What can I say? I never seem to make it. But I needed the rest and the boys were up early today so it is probably a good thing I hit the bed before 2010 got here.

I am starting my New Year with something I have never done before and am determined to finish it (6 mile race), what are YOU going to do in 2010? Go for it, whatever it may be!! Much love to all!! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment