Monday, January 4, 2010

Yup, another Monday...

Good Evening! So the race came and went. I finished. Yup I did it. Josh was right by my side. Ran 6 miles outside, in snow, up and down hills. Finished in 60:42. 4th in my age category. Not too shabby. Weekend was good, went fast. We finally got Nolan's baby mullet cut. Super cute.

Josh and I are on a semi-detox from the holidays. Stocked the house with fresh fruits and veggies. Made homemade soup and some turkey chili. Got up early today and headed to Curves, got a great workout in. Got Winton off to school and Nolan down for a nap and decided to run. I hadn't run the past two days so probably in need of one. Ran just over 4 miles in under 38 minutes. I was hauling! Felt awesome. Did some ab work and push ups. You could say I am motivated or maybe the lady today that mention something about my "muffin top" did it. Either way, it was good for me. Or it could have been the lady the week prior that asked when I was due! ahhh, so my problem area happens to be my stomach, I am trying to work on that.

Wish I had more to talk about, and I am sure I do, but my mind is done for the evening. Time to sink into the couch until Josh gets home. LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya,this is Michelle, and I love reading your blogs. Your honesty, sincerity and just being REAL are incredible. You encourage me every single time you write.

    I'm wondering if you happened to build your running endurance any particular way...? What worked for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. stomach hardest to get rid of. However you do not look preggers

    ReplyDelete