Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Left foot, right foot...

I was just sitting down to collect my thoughts for a blog and heard a thud. Hmm..I'd better check, paused Biggest Loser and found my son, Everett, on the floor. Opps, had to get him back into bed and tucked in tight. It didn't even wake him.

Today was trial day for my shoes. My knee has still been hurting a bit but I did some reading on it and it could mostly be caused by my worn out shoes. I am not sure if my knee is causing my foot pain now or what. Anyway, laced up my shoes and headed down to the treadmill. Luckily I only had to do a short run today. My left shoe felt amazing, just as a good new shoe should probably feel. My right shoe on the other hand, felt tight and just not good. But I got through it and finished 3.5miles. I have been icing my knee after runs and heating before runs. I am hoping this plus having new shoes will help the issue.

Tomorrow morning I am running again with Tracy and Becky is going to join us also. We're going about 6.5 miles at 5:50am. It really starts the day off right. Hopefully I don't have any feet or shoe issues. I am loving this morning run!

I'll let you know how the shoes, feet and knees do after my run. Praying for a pain free run!! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment