Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Could this be the end?

Tuesday, it's only Tuesday. No, it isn't that bad. Only had one major tantrum today, not me, my son. Thought that I was going to have to deal with another tantrum at bedtime, but God is good and spared me for the evening. Boys were all sleeping by 8! whoo hoo. I actually got to get into the Word and finish up my Bible study papers for tomorrow. Josh is home early, just after 9, this is turning out to be a pretty perfect night.

Got a long run in today. Wanted to go 7 miles but ended up just going for a 10K, did not go full force and ran it in 61:30. I am wanting to shave about a minute and 31 seconds off that time come February. I am doing the 10K Frostbite run in Fremont the first week of February. I know this is a push for me but something I really want to accomplish!

Now onto the real reason for this blog. Could this be the end? The end of my comfort? The end of my baby? Yes, I mean breastfeeding! Today was the first day of no nursing for Nolan. I wanted to go two years but I guess 23 months isn't too bad. It didn't really hit me until bed time rolled around and realized we hadn't nursed all day. Hmmm. So I didn't offer just to see what he would do. Nothing. We will see what tomorrow brings. Now what am I going to do for those extra calories burned while breastfeeding?? Going to have to run farther I guess. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment