Saturday, January 16, 2010

This is the best date ever...

Happy Saturday!

Many things have been going on but I'll just hit on a few of them. I have been getting runs in almost every day. Trying not to push too hard, I need new shoes and I can feel it in my feet and knees. Did some incline training today, but only made it just past 4 miles and totally died out..arrgghh, not a good run. Anyway, Tracy has been training for a 25K in May and has me thinking about it. We are going to be running a 10K together in February. Love her! I have also made it into Curves this week, hitting a calorie burn of at least 1000 each workout. We are going to the in-laws in one week so I need to get in as many workouts as I can. Although I have already told myself I am going to get my runs in still while we are down there.

Have had a pretty good week with the boys. Not too many tantrums which is keeping me optimistic about how I have been handling them. The big news of the week is that the boys had their first sleepover on Friday. Our friends Jen and Nick took all three boys overnight. They have two boys 4 & 3 and everyone gets along well. What a blessing to have friends like that! Needless to say the boys had a blast! Josh and I went out to dinner and then couldn't decide on what to do for the remainder of our child free evening. So....we went grocery shopping! Yup, fruits and veggies was the topic. But it didn't matter where we were, we were just happy to be together! Got up this morning and had a quiet morning of coffee. Enjoyed some card playing this morning also.

So tonight everyone is back home together. Watching football with the hubby and then headed to Church to teach the 3&4 year olds. Got a lot to do this week before vacation. Experience God this weekend and forever! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment