Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How much coffee does it take....

Coffee. Coffee. Coffee! Trying to get motivated for the day. I am pretty sure my boys get crazier the older they get. All this testosterone is out of control sometimes. What have I gotten myself into...? Oh, did I mention I love them though! Craziness and all.

Yesterday, got up after not too good sleep, stepped on the scale(bad idea), and was up 3lbs! Hit the treadmill in the morning, ran for 30 minutes at a 6.5 and higher. I am trying to run a 10K in under an hour. Got the boys to bed, dealt with a tantrum(lasting 45mins) and finally got my second run in. Ran at a 6.6 for 2 miles, a 6.8 for half mile, a 7.0 for 3/4 miles, finished my last couple minutes at 8.0 sprint. Also did some minute and a half sprints through out the run at a 8.0. I am not really sure what I am doing, but I am just trying to push myself. Going to try and go for a long run today, hopefully go at least 7 miles.

Got up this morning with great intentions of getting to Curves, but didn't make it out of the driveway before the guys got here for their Bible study. Guess it will be the treadmill again today. Oh and the scale was much nicer to me this morning. Not going to weigh again until next week.

We got a new computer, a laptop! Awesome. We had a 299.99 voucher to use on an HP and decided to spend a little more and get something nice that will hopefully last a bit. We only have a desktop, which is fine, but it will be nice to take the laptop with us. So now I can blog ANYWHERE! Aren't you guys lucky?! hehe. I mean I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the tantrum of the day or how many miles I am running. Have an awesome Tuesday! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment