Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

Ok, so blogging on vacation didn't happen. Ooopps. So I won't be blogging about the whole week because I don't have that much time and I am sure you don't want ten pages to read. But all in all, vacation went very well. The boys did great there and back. No one threw up! We had great weather for driving also.

We spent the week with Josh's parents and sisters and their husbands and babies. It was really nice to have everyone together(it had been 3 years). I was still able to get my runs in which was really nice. I did a lot of hill training. There is not much flat land but it was a good change. I did get my long run in yesterday and ended up doing 9.2 miles through the hills. Good stuff. There is this hill down the road from Josh's parents house called Wart Hill. Why? I am not sure but it is major, I mean major and I knew I wanted to try and run it once while we were there. So, Wednesday was the day and I dragged Josh with me. On one side of this hill the incline is one mile long. There were points that it got so steep that I had to walk part of it. If Josh wasn't there pushing me along I probably would have walked the majority of it, but he did and we ran it. My calves and butt were burning! Anyway, it was a great challenge.

Oh and another good thing, I got a call from HeadStart saying that they have an opening for Everett to start preschool!! We have been on the waiting list all year, I sure hope the spot stays open since I didn't get any of the messages until today. They called us three times this past week. I shall find out on Monday.

We are all home, safe and sound. I am ready to be in my own bed. Hope everyone had a wonderful week! God is Good, All the Time!! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment